AuraCore Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

2001 Meets Eyes Wide Shut: Sound Good? (NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
servomoore

servomoore

Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Model/Secretary/Clerk
Registration date : 2010-02-09

2001 Meets Eyes Wide Shut: Sound Good? (NSFW)   Empty
PostSubject: 2001 Meets Eyes Wide Shut: Sound Good? (NSFW)    2001 Meets Eyes Wide Shut: Sound Good? (NSFW)   I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:28 pm

I and a friend had this idea for a painting, and we just wanted to know if it sounded interesting/corny:

On the left side of image, we see the Earth from a satellite perspective, so that the land masses are defined by very basic geography (if you feel like drawing North America, for example, I would like to be able to see the desert portions of the Western United States) and an atmosphere is evident.

There is a sheen visible near the earth to indicate it is being looked at through a glass window, obviously from some sort of spacecraft. On the right side of the image, a heterosexual couple is having missionary position sex, obviously with no penetration visible. They are both fully visible, and implicitly pressed up against the window. The idea is that to simulate gravity, the vessel they are in has to spin. So this was going to be that this was some sort of luxury space hotel room the two are visiting. But for visual purposes it's also so that it looks like two people are somehow having sex in the vacuum of space while orbiting Earth.

If you think this is a good idea but have seen an image similar to it, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
jeinu

jeinu

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: 2001 Meets Eyes Wide Shut: Sound Good? (NSFW)    2001 Meets Eyes Wide Shut: Sound Good? (NSFW)   I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:22 pm

can't say i've ever seen an image like that, so i'd say go right ahead
Back to top Go down
servomoore

servomoore

PostSubject: Re: 2001 Meets Eyes Wide Shut: Sound Good? (NSFW)    2001 Meets Eyes Wide Shut: Sound Good? (NSFW)   I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:49 am

I ended up hiring this guy named Gonzalo Ordenez to draw it. And he, with my permission, came up with this sort of alternate interpretation of it that he sketched:

2001 Meets Eyes Wide Shut: Sound Good? (NSFW)   Loveinspace

This is the reference sketch I did:

2001 Meets Eyes Wide Shut: Sound Good? (NSFW)   BookCover

Obviously I've stacked the deck against my idea a bit because I draw like I deserve an ED or SA page, but I just wanted your opinions on whether you would guess, adjusting the quality of the reference image to being equal to his, on whether you think his version of this idea would be more visually enjoyable than mine.

Back to top Go down
servomoore

servomoore

PostSubject: Re: 2001 Meets Eyes Wide Shut: Sound Good? (NSFW)    2001 Meets Eyes Wide Shut: Sound Good? (NSFW)   I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:16 am

This turned out like this:

2001 Meets Eyes Wide Shut: Sound Good? (NSFW)   Loveinspace_Color

I should stop commissioning drawings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2001 Meets Eyes Wide Shut: Sound Good? (NSFW)    2001 Meets Eyes Wide Shut: Sound Good? (NSFW)   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2001 Meets Eyes Wide Shut: Sound Good? (NSFW)
Page 1 of 1