AuraCore Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Batman Gets Pranked

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RobsonStudios

RobsonStudios

Number of posts : 57
Job/hobbies : Graphic Novelist
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Batman Gets Pranked Empty
PostSubject: Batman Gets Pranked   Batman Gets Pranked I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:35 pm

I suck at flash but here is my latest!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/543032

vote 5?
Back to top Go down
dragons in space

dragons in space

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Batman Gets Pranked   Batman Gets Pranked I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:04 pm

Too bad it's not creative at all.
Back to top Go down
RobsonStudios

RobsonStudios

PostSubject: Re: Batman Gets Pranked   Batman Gets Pranked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:43 am

ouch?
Back to top Go down
Tarienn

Tarienn

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Batman Gets Pranked   Batman Gets Pranked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:59 am

lolol, thats dragon kid, he never really says anything constructive(or useful). He's cool though, I dunno why :\
Back to top Go down
RobsonStudios

RobsonStudios

PostSubject: Re: Batman Gets Pranked   Batman Gets Pranked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:11 am

dragons in space wrote:
Too bad it's not creative at all.

too bad your still going through puberty
Back to top Go down
Tarienn

Tarienn

PostSubject: Re: Batman Gets Pranked   Batman Gets Pranked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:16 am

Batman Gets Pranked Troll
Back to top Go down
dragons in space

dragons in space

PostSubject: Re: Batman Gets Pranked   Batman Gets Pranked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Well, it isn't. The animation is okay, but you see the toilet-flushing-also-shower prank everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Tarienn

Tarienn

PostSubject: Re: Batman Gets Pranked   Batman Gets Pranked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:35 pm

Tarienn wrote:
Batman Gets Pranked Troll
Back to top Go down
RobsonStudios

RobsonStudios

PostSubject: Re: Batman Gets Pranked   Batman Gets Pranked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:56 pm

{Really Happy
Back to top Go down
Tarienn

Tarienn

PostSubject: Re: Batman Gets Pranked   Batman Gets Pranked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:32 pm

Ok, from now on, if anyone has something negative to say thats OK! BUT if you say something negative BACK IT UP. You send you're little negative soldier into battle without back up, and you end up looking like a egotistical idiot. (not to mention your soldier gets raped).

You want to say you don't like something? You are welcome to say that, everyone is entitled to speak their mind. But if thats all you say and you give no real reason why, then what's the point?

" I didn't like it cuz it sukked", if thats all your going to say, shut the fuck up. This says to the artist that you didn't like his work, and now he has no idea why. Did you find the voice acting annoying? Possibly. Did you find glitches or missing backgrounds? Maybe. Are you just an asshole? Most likely. The artist has no idea because you offered no proof of dislike and no proof of any intelligence for that matter.

"I didn't like it because it was repetitive and you see that joke thrown around everywhere. And that frustrates me because everyone thinks it's funny and I just don't, it's shallow and I've just plain seen it too many times. This just doesn't appeal to me, I'm sorry." This is acceptable, there is no way we can argue with you. If the artist says you're wrong? Too bad, you gave your reasons and if he didn't like it then that sucks.

You want to offer a strong and persuasive argument that the artist(among other people) can use? Fantastic!

You want to offer up unintelligent one-liner drivel thats practically of no use to anyone? Don't ever expect any kind of decent respect, expect to be treated like a troll because thats all you are.
Back to top Go down
dragons in space

dragons in space

PostSubject: Re: Batman Gets Pranked   Batman Gets Pranked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:43 pm

All right I am a harsh person whatever.

The thing is, there isn't much for me to criticize in a way considered proper by most people. The animation is fine, and all that leaves over is the subject matter, and the subject matter being a joke that has been used forty-seven million times to date. All I can really say about it is that it's not creative.

I remember one time someone wanted to hire that Bogswallop fellow (is that his name) and showcased a short of his (also actually involving Batman I think) in which the punchline was that a thumb is not a finger. I just don't find that interesting or creative.

I swear I can actually criticize things specifically (product placement for my video game reviews, one of which is horribly produced) and I will indeed actually use science to prove my opinions here from now on, but there's nothing much I can say.
Back to top Go down
Tarienn

Tarienn

PostSubject: Re: Batman Gets Pranked   Batman Gets Pranked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:10 pm

dragons in space wrote:
All right I am a harsh person whatever.

Saying "Too bad it wasn't creative" isn't harsh, it just makes you sound malicious and stupid. Like you're only out to act like a fool and let people know you don't like them and that you're better than them.

dragons in space wrote:
The thing is, there isn't much for me to criticize in a way considered proper by most people. The animation is fine, and all that leaves over is the subject matter, and the subject matter being a joke that has been used forty-seven million times to date. All I can really say about it is that it's not creative.

THAT is acceptable, no one can argue with you now. If someone says your wrong, thats too bad.

dragons in space wrote:
I remember one time someone wanted to hire that Bogswallop fellow (is that his name) and showcased a short of his (also actually involving Batman I think) in which the punchline was that a thumb is not a finger. I just don't find that interesting or creative.

I remember you said that exact same thing, you said(among other people) that you didn't think he was funny and he was unoriginal, and we rejected his request to join. End of story, thanks for playing.

dragons in space wrote:
I swear I can actually criticize things specifically (product placement for my video game reviews, one of which is horribly produced) and I will indeed actually use science to prove my opinions here from now on, but there's nothing much I can say.

I've been looking at all of your other posts, and I have been since I've known you. You've never offered anything but a simple "I didn't like it". All I'm asking is that YOU EXPLAIN WHY! It's typical for you to over emphasize what I said and try to tell me that I want you to use "science" to explain your opinions. Just read what I said and TRY to understand, you're not stupid, I know you. You can understand what I'm trying to say, don't pull this "So you want me to right a book about why I don't like it?" crap. You know exactly what I'm telling you, and if you're going to pretend you don't know, don't act all surprised when you piss people off.

Anything else you want to argue about? Or can we get back to being happy jolly fun time?
Back to top Go down
dragons in space

dragons in space

PostSubject: Re: Batman Gets Pranked   Batman Gets Pranked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:36 pm

Tarienn wrote:
argue
Actually that was me trying to say I can do better but I enjoy fun time. I am a shit though.
Back to top Go down
Tarienn

Tarienn

PostSubject: Re: Batman Gets Pranked   Batman Gets Pranked I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:25 pm

Batman Gets Pranked 381731208_500a035f09
Back to top Go down
RobsonStudios

RobsonStudios

PostSubject: Re: Batman Gets Pranked   Batman Gets Pranked I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:27 pm

i poop on you
Back to top Go down
Mikevp88

Mikevp88

Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : Making movies, Motion Graphics and Visual Effects
Registration date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Batman Gets Pranked   Batman Gets Pranked I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:49 am

I gave it a 4, It's simple but okay.
Back to top Go down
http://mikemovies.nl
RobsonStudios

RobsonStudios

PostSubject: Re: Batman Gets Pranked   Batman Gets Pranked I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:35 am

yea im not a flash animator guys! comics and movies are my thang, so dont expect greatness, i jsut want to make people chuckle
Back to top Go down
DarkMasterWorks

DarkMasterWorks

Number of posts : 49
Job/hobbies : Sketches, Music...the usual
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: calm down my children   Batman Gets Pranked I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:08 pm

hey dragons in space, you are right that it's not creative. and Tarienn your right about dragons in space having nothing to back up his raped soldier (hehehe...) and to be honest i liked the flash, because i just recently started making animations (don't get me wrong i suck donkey scrotum at it) but seriously give this guy some credit smile he spent time to animate this short and he has done his job... it may not be the best but compared to a lot of things its good. so STOP CRYING, papa solved it Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.Aura-Core.com
RobsonStudios

RobsonStudios

PostSubject: Re: Batman Gets Pranked   Batman Gets Pranked I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:09 am

DarkMasterWorks wrote:
hey dragons in space, you are right that it's not creative. and Tarienn your right about dragons in space having nothing to back up his raped soldier (hehehe...) and to be honest i liked the flash, because i just recently started making animations (don't get me wrong i suck donkey scrotum at it) but seriously give this guy some credit smile he spent time to animate this short and he has done his job... it may not be the best but compared to a lot of things its good. so STOP CRYING, papa solved it Wink

<3 THANK CHUU
Back to top Go down
DarkMasterWorks

DarkMasterWorks

Number of posts : 49
Job/hobbies : Sketches, Music...the usual
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: no prob   Batman Gets Pranked I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:41 pm

Really Happy yay i helped lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.Aura-Core.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman Gets Pranked   Batman Gets Pranked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman Gets Pranked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AuraCore Forum. :: All-Access :: Animation-
Jump to: