AuraCore Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Lets play i'm better than you at sex

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLastOpus

TheLastOpus

Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Music Composer
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Lets play i'm better than you at sex Empty
PostSubject: Lets play i'm better than you at sex   Lets play i'm better than you at sex I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Ok here is how you play the game, you name a sexual act 1 after another the first person starting with thel etter a and must name a position or act that begins with that letter, next person will have b then c etc. all the way down to z. You must make sure to give a definition and an example of a conversation that contains the word......CAN WE MAKE IT TO Z?????

I will go first

a is for...

ALASKAN FIREDRAGON

When a man is just about to ejaculate while recieving oral sex, he pushes down the woman's head, leans in and says something shocking such as "I have herpes." The woman will choke and try to pull back. The man then ejaculates into the back of her throat while she is choking, forcing the semen through her nostrils. This is similar to laughing while drinking milk.
I gave my girlfriend an alaskan firedragon last night.

Cool, how was it?

It was sweet, but she dumped me.
Back to top Go down
dragons in space

dragons in space

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Lets play i'm better than you at sex   Lets play i'm better than you at sex I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:13 pm

b is for

BIG ASS
Back to top Go down
TheLastOpus

TheLastOpus

Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Music Composer
Registration date : 2010-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Lets play i'm better than you at sex   Lets play i'm better than you at sex I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:07 pm

GIVE A DEFINITION AND USE IT IN A CONVERSATION
Back to top Go down

Lets play i'm better than you at sex
Page 1 of 1