TheLastOpus

Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Music Composer
Registration date : 2010-02-07

PostSubject: Welcome ME!!   Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:30 pm

Hi, I shall introduce myself. My name is

*drum roll*

THE LAST OPUS a.k.a LordBAMF

I am a music composition Major earning my BM in Music Theory/Composition at California State University of Sacramento.

I will then go to USC to get my masters and Doctorate in the same degree, attempted to write music soundtracks for famous Hollywood movies, but get shot in the heart with a cannon as I walk up for my interview with George Lucas. Obviously it will be John Williams who shoots me, cause he was extremely jealous i was taking his job, but YOUR OLD AND OVERRATED! Hans Zimmer and Danny Elfman attend my funeral with there own compositions for my death, then the world moves on forgetting who I am, but 1 song shall remain in my head and that IS THE LAST OPUS!!

any ways...nice to meet you all I'm an actor/dancer/musician that loves to perform, yet gets money by sitting at his computer getting frustrated at how long it takes to write shit. Hope to have fun with you all before I get kicked out for inappropriate behavior.
Back to top Go down
AJ
Admin

Number of posts : 101
Job/hobbies : Flash Artist and Animator.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome ME!!   Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:41 pm

This thread is inappropriate and shall be locked. Expect to be kicked out of AC immediately following this.

Jk, NICE TA MEET CHA!

I'm AJ, and I'm an artist/developer here.
You say you've acted, have you been in anything I might have seen?
Back to top Go down
http://aura-core.com
TheLastOpus

Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Music Composer
Registration date : 2010-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Welcome ME!!   Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Not with me in it, unless you go to small theater companies in north california lol. I've do mostly musicals along with some plays. Ofcourse movies with my friends but those are a joke lol.

Musicals i have been in:

Into the woods: I played the wolf and the mysterious old man

Beauty and the Beast: I played Gaston (my favorite part ever)

All Shook Up: ...the bus driver lol!! though my main part was being one of the lead dancers....thank god the dances all the actors had to do where really dumb looking, I got to do tricks with girls rather than throw my hands in the air like high school musical bs.

Les Miserables: I didn't act in this one, I was in the Pit orchestra on keyboards...hard ass shit.

Plays

I have only been in one play and that was Loving Lives.....I played Walter Steed, you have probably never heard of that play but the character Walter Steed......wow...funny ass shit.

So that's my actualy acting experience, so I think you thought of more like movies and things like that...nah sorry, not that that wouldn't be fun to do, but me and my friends are horrible with procrastinating when it comes to making movies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome ME!!   

Back to top Go down

Welcome ME!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AuraCore Forum. :: All-Access :: Intoductions/Noob Help hole-
Jump to: